小说园

小说园>亡灵书是古埃及谁用在墓室的丧葬文献 > 第10部分(第3页)

第10部分(第3页)

I caught his blood。 用我的小碟子。

Wholl make his shroud?谁来做寿衣?

I,said the Beetle, 是我,甲虫说,

With my thread and needle, 我将为他做寿衣,

Ill make the shroud。 用我的针和线。

Wholl dig his grave?谁来挖坟墓?

I,said the Owl, 是我,猫头鹰说,

With my pick and shovel, 我将为他挖坟墓,

Ill dig his grave。 用我的凿子和铲子。

Wholl be the person?谁来当牧师?

I,said the Rook, 是我,乌鸦说,

With my little book, 我将为他当牧师,

Ill be the person。 用我的小本子。

Wholl be the clerk?谁来当执事?

I,said the Lark, 是我,云雀说,

If its not in the dark, 如果不是在暗处,

Ill be the clerk。 我将当执事。

Wholl carry the link?谁拿火炬来?

I,said the Linnet, 是我,红雀说,

Ill fetch it in a minute, 我将拿它片刻,

Ill carry the link。 我将拿火炬来。

Wholl be chief mourner?谁来当主祭?

I,said the Dove, 是我,鸽子说,

I mourn for my love, 我将当主祭,

Ill be chief mourner。 为吾爱哀悼。

Wholl carry the coffin?谁来抬棺?

I,said the Kite, 是我,鸢说,

If its not through the night, 若不经过夜晚,

Ill carry the coffin。 我将抬棺。

Wholl bear the pall?谁来扶棺?

We,said the Wren, 是我们,鹪鹩说,

Both the cock and the hen, 还有公鸡和母鸡,

Well bear the pall。 我们将扶棺。

Wholl sing a psalm?谁来唱赞美诗?

I,said the Thrush, 是我,画眉说,

As she sat on a bush, 当她埋入灌木丛中,

Ill sing a psalm。 我将唱赞美诗。

Wholl toll the bell?谁来敲丧钟?

I,said the Bull, 是我,牛说,

Because I can pull, 因为我可以拉钟。

已完结热门小说推荐

最新标签